Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinata Picinic Preparations

I organised a little picnic in the park to celebrate Australia Day a few weekends and I set about making an invite and, even though not on "Aussie" theme, I just couldn't go past Love Vs Designs cute little fiesta free invites with the adorable little pinata horse on it. Then I thought, hey, why not make a pinata? So I checked out Oh Happy Day! for some inspiration and decided that every picnic needed one. But what so smash? I couldn't convince myself to make an animal not least because I was sure that whatever I tried to draw would end up looking like a mangled mess of green and gold. So a capital A it was. You know, for Australia!








xx jess.

1 comment:

Kat said...

oh my lord that pinata is giant!!! I love it. What an awesome idea. I think I need a pinata for our next party.